Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nora's tassels


While my grand-daughter, Nora, was visiting this summer, she made tassels for herself and two of her friends. She used some of the leftover cord from my tassels to make these. She used a large finding on hers so that she could attach it to the wide strap of her school bag. The two for her friends are on split rings, so they can easily attach them to their back packs. She had lots of fun going through my bead stash to pick out beads for this project. Below is how her tassel looks attached to her school bag.




Labels:

3 Comments:

At October 1, 2008 at 7:50 AM , Blogger beadbabe49 said...

are you doing tassels for the bead journal project?

 
At October 1, 2008 at 10:23 AM , Blogger jann said...

No, I merely put this on the bjp blog by mistake. It is beading, but not my page. I'm still working on that.

 
At October 19, 2008 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Timaree said...

Your granddaughter made some super tassels. I'll be her friends were real happy to get one of them. I keep trying to get my granddaughters involved in beading too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home