Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Silk fusion pages








The page with flowers is the May silk fusion page. The ribbon and glittery threads are imbedded in the silk fusion.
The green page is for June. The leaves and earth had matured to a deeper green. This is my first attempt at doing swirls. The resulting page makes me think of a sea horse.
The fish scene is my August page. I received these two fish in an assortment of beads and wanted to give the feeling of being underwater. I spend summers on an island on Lake Sunapee, so my mind is definitely on the scene before my eyes, as well as the fish thatswim in the lake and under our dock.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At November 7, 2007 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Dee D said...

Jann - your blog looks good. Dee

 
At November 8, 2007 at 1:10 PM , Blogger linda d said...

Nice work, Jann!! But finding my way around this blog is brutal! Linda bd

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home